Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
The Hotchkiss Brain Institute's Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee makes policy and practice recommendations to HBI leadership on producing an equitable workplace for all faculty, trainees and staff that emphasizes diversity, inclusion, and quality of life.
In addition, the Committee plans to develop an Indigenous inclusion plan that provides training opportunities, community engagement, and targeted recruitment.
- Dr. Stephanie Borgland (chair)
- Dr. Janice Braun - also with Cumming School of Medicine's Office of Professionalism, Equity and Diversity (OPED)
- Dr. Signe Bray
- Dr. Dan Devoe (postdoctoral scholar representative)
- Dr. Jonathan Epp
- Elena Nasim (staff representative)
- Dr. Shalina Ousman
- Colleen Peterson (graduate student representative)
- Dr. Derya Sargin