At the Mathison Centre for Mental Health Research & Education, we are committed to bring educational resources to our community. We are building a resource base to share information. Have you got ideas of what you would like to see here? Please send an email to email@example.com with your suggestions!
With the legalization of cannabis in Canada just around the corner, Mathison Centre has created two resources for information:
- Mathison Centre Promotional Video: Who we are and what we do
- Webinar: "The impact of COVID-19 on post-secondary education students, staff and faculty"
- This recorded presentation is a collaboration between the Mathison Centre and the Community Education Service (CES) of the Alberta Health Services (AHS): "Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) in Children & Adolescents"
- Panel Discussion from The Mathison Series in Youth Mental Health 2017: "Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE's)
- For similar videos on topics related to Child and Youth Mental Health and Well-being, please visit the Community Education Services webpages.