Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy)
Research and teaching
- Dementia & Cognitive disorders
- movement disorders
- Early identification of mild cognitive impairment, dementia, and neurodegenerative disorders using cognitive screening measures, neuropsychological measures, and/or biomarkers.
- Improved differential diagnosis of neurodegenerative disorders using neuropsychological measures.
- Development of neuropsychological interventions to support or improve cognition or behaviour in MCI or neurodegenerative disorders.
- Predictors of benefit following neuropsychological intervention or cognitive rehabilitation.
- Role of personality and attitudes in cognition and/or cognitive rehabilitation.
- Prevention or delay of onset of neurodegenerative disorders using lifestyle or non-pharmacological interventions
- Translation of research findings to clinical practice.