Sumantra Monty Ghosh
Clinical Assistant Professor
Research and teaching
- Addiction including methamphetamines, opioids, and alcohol
- Healthcare and Homelessness
- Health and Corrections
- Harm Reduction
- Recovery Oriented Treatments
- Linkage to Care and Transitions in
My current research activities include:
- Virtual Supervised Consumption including evaluating the National Overdose Response Service (www.NORS.ca), as well as other virtual technologies for Harm Reduction.
- Methamphetamine toxicity and psychosis management in acute care and community settings.
- Clinical trials examing managing opioid agonist treatment.
- People of Lived Experience providing linkage to care and recovery supports in community and acute care.
- Innovation regarding health care supports for those experiencing homelessness or those involved with justice concerns.